2008年5月29日星期四

Attend Wedding Dinner at Renaissance Hotel

Last Saturday, my mum came to KL to attend Sherly jie jie Wedding. In the early morning, we went to eat Roti Canai with my eldest sister and her family. Then we decided to went Malaysia牛车水 to take a look.

This is the photo of Mei Mei while waiting for my Da Sao in the playground. She looks so naive & cute.

When we reached, i saw Starbucks. It is much different from other outlets because it have a balcony.

Of cos we have to take a photo to prove that we have been there. hehe

We spent almost 3 hours there yet i didn't get to buy anything except my bro-in-law bought a nice dress. To me, the price in the market is not cheap so it is not worth to buy. After we had our lunch there, then we went home. We had to dress up ourselves to attend my cousin wedding dinner on 7pm.

We reach Renaissance Hotel about 6pm, the hotel's environment is quite nice. There are some of the relatives already there and we start to take photos while waiting the dinner on.

My cute cute niece & nephew again~!

this is my look of the day. :P

The pretty model & the new dress that i mentioned just now.

My handsome brother!
Loving ice swans~!
2nd Bro, it is not the time to sing National Song. No need stand so straight la~!
Am i like a model? haha

It will great to have a wedding beside the swimming pool right?

My pretty 2nd sister!

Sherly jie jie & my sis' family. The bride is so beautiful!

Finally, my cute niece is willing to wear dress! she look like a princess!

My funny bro picks a flower to her wife. So loving!

2 princesses take photo with me.
Sis n Jie Fu.
About 8pm something, the bride & the bridegroom came out from the hotel. My cousin started with her talk to thank all the comers and her parents. She said that she decided to organize her wedding party here due to her first met with her husband is at Renaissance Hotel. Then , her husband is a very emotional man, he almost tear when giving the speech! 一个很感性的男人!
Before the dinner starts, there is a performance from the hotel. The sakai dance to the stage with a whole roasted lamb. it is such a special wedding performance that i never see before. Next, it is the time to enjoy the buffet dinner.
After eating the dinner, there will be a game. The game divide into 3 gangs:
Hong Kong gang,
family & relatives gang and
Friends gang.

My bro & cousins! ( Family & Relative gang)

Oh no~! the game is drink beer and see which gang is the most fastest then they will win! u all can or not?

加油!加油!Gambatei!

干杯!Cheers!

The winner is Hong Kong gang. No matter who are the winners at least we have a lot of fun there.

She is the singer on the day. She can sing a lot of songs. English , Chinese, Cantonese even Doremon song. She can dance & play violin some more. clapped for her.

My 2nd bro-in-law won a lucky draw. Damn lucky!

little dancer 1 with her dad!

Little dancer 2 with big boy boy A!

Little dancer 3 with big boy boy B!
Let's Party!
i think the happiest will be all the kids!
~ The end~

宴会圆满的结束了!快乐的时光重总是那么短暂!雪莉姐姐祝你永远幸福快乐!早日生个小宝宝哦!

没有评论: