2009年3月13日星期五

Wonder Why?

aiyo !
so long time didnt update my blog?
wondering why?
is i am too busy or too lazy?
i think the main reason is lazy...haha
always lazy after work...
a lot of things, memories and opinions wanna be shared...
but...
always didnt get to update you all
anyway,
i am fine...
but hear that sut yi window glass broke, so pity her.
after my car tayars being stolen, now is her bad luck turn...
hope everything is fine after this..
pray hard~!

Within this month, there are a lot of my friends' birthday soon:

my youngest bro-Xiang:
Happy birthday and study hard (17 March)

my f6 best friend-yoke ling:
Happy birthday to you (17 March)

my best UTAR coursemate-Eu Nee:
Happy birthday to you too (17 March)

my Convent Friend-Chie Ling:
Happy birthday to you again (20 March)


Hope you all live in healthy and all your dreams come true~! keep happy always ya~!
muack muack :P


1 条评论:

匿名 说...

Thanks for your wishes dear,wish you have a bless day for everyday!